We have some of the best surgical experts in the South Pacific. We not only deal with Fiji-based patients, but we also have the skills and sensitivity to treat clients who may visit Fiji for medical treatment.
We carry out both elective and semi-urgent/emergency surgery. Our operating schedule for the day is planned in advance and elective case are listed and given tentative operating times depending on the average length of time a procedure takes. This time is given to you when your surgery is booked and payment has been cleared. Whilst we strive to keep to our schedule, there may be instances where a procedure may take longer than planned or a semi-urgent/emergency case may be given priority. In such instances you may expect a delay in your surgery. Our staff will however keep you informed of such delays. Surgical cases scheduled or carried out after 3pm will incur a “call-back” fee and provision for this will be reflected in your surgical estimate. Should you require more information about your surgery please do not hesitate to ask your surgeon or our customer service officers and nurses.
Our surgical services
General Surgery (adults / paeds)
- Burr Hole
- Herniorrhaphy – umbilical/inguinal
- Gynaecomastia surgery-breast reduction for male
- Laparoscopic – cholecystectomy & bypass/ appendectomy
- Endoscopy – gastroscopy / gastrostomy tube insertion colonoscopy/ Proctoscopy
- Bowel surgery
- Varicose vein stripping /ligation /sclerotherapy
- Rectal surgery – fistula/ haemorrhoidectomy/sphincterectomy etc.
- Excision lumps, lesions, keloids etc.
- Tendon repairs
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Caesarian section
- Ovarian Cystectomy – Lap/Open
- Tubal Ligation – Lap / Open
- Tubal pregnancy – Lap/Open
- Endometrial Curettage
- Knee Arthroscopy
- ACL Reconstruction
- Bone fixations /grafting
- Rotator cuff reconstruction
- Tendon repairs
- Coronary Angiography